The end of summer may be nearing for most of the country, but it stays pretty darn hot nearly year-round here in South Florida, and thus owning a great swimsuit is a must. Or, if you’re planning a tropical getaway this Autumn/Winter and need a flattering bathing suit, then read on…
Last summer, I posted about this great one-piece suit from Becca Swim by Rebecca Virtue. Click on my prior post for the full report on why this is a great bathing suit. Since then, I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on the bathing suit. This past summer, I have also had a number of petite gals ask me about where to find a great one-piece for shorter frames. Thus, I’d thought I’d re-share this popular bathing suit.
The bathing suit is available again this season, and now in an array of colors.
Here’s a quick summary of why I love this suit:
- Plunging neckline elongates the neck and shows off the decolletage, a universally flattering area for women of all shapes and sizes
- A built-in drop bra shelf helps keep your breasts put, preventing a wardrobe malfunction when you dive or swim
- Sheer crochet sides help create an hour-glass illusion, while still holding in any side bulges
- A gorgeous low scoop back for a bit of sexiness
- Biggest bonus: adjustable straps and an extra safety-tie string across the back to prevent the straps from slipping and sliding off the shoulders (a huge plus for petites like me with shorter torsos, who can never pull off the low scoop back!)
I wore it last week while vacationing at Walt Disney World’s “Art of Animation Resort,” where these photos were taken.
While vacationing this past summer, I’ve spotted it on several fellow mamas. It definitely looks great on everyone!
Thank you for visiting! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!